Holy moly blog, it's been a tough week and it's only wednesday....shnikes.
Goals to achieve during lent to make me a better person & closer to the dude upstairs:
1. Eat heathier - I should stop pretending to be a human garbage disposal
2. Run at least once a week & take the dog for longer walks
3. Say a prayer in the morning everyday
4. Send at least one card to someone every week
5. Research & Donate to two charities
I know everyone talks about giving up something for lent like candy or pop, but this year I'm attempting to give up something that I should've been giving up all year --- my very own time. I know it's not a lot but it's a start I think. Caring for Ruby has really taught me a lot about giving up a part of myself for someone or something else and now I feel like I can do more. So step by step, day by day, I'm going to try to do as much as I can.