Remember Baz Luhrmann 'Everybodys Free'? I heard it and it made me feel better about this week. It makes me really want to finish reading my book.
Makes me think that if, instead of holding the cards up, someone played songs then asked me what was the first thing I'd think of when I heard the tunes. Using winamp, I'm going to give it go:
1. Elvin Bishop - Fishin --- Miller Genuine Draft & potatoe chips.
2. Kayne West - The New workout Plan --- spandex.
3. Allison Krauss - Deeper than Crying --- Colorado Rockies
4. Bad Company - Rock N Roll Fantasy --- my garage & motor oil
5. Il Nino - What Comes Around --- driving to a jobsite for work
6. Rob Zombie - House of a 1000 Corpses --- Chillin in the basement
7. Sammy Davis Jr. - Candyman --- I hate Christina Aguilera
8. Lupe Fiasco - I Gotcha --- Paul
9. Irish Rovers - Drunken Sailor --- Shilelagh mmmmmm
10. Charlie Daniels - Big John --- awesome.