Something I saw in the company email box YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM MICHIGAN IF:
YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM MICHIGAN IF......
· “Vacation" means going to Cedar Point.
· Your year has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction.
· You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right.
· Your idea of a traffic jam is 20 cars waiting to pass an orange barrel.
· You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
· You know how to pronounce Mackinac.
· You've had to switch on the "heat" and the "A/C" in the same day.
· You bake with SODA and drink a POP.
· When giving directions, you refer to "A Michigan Left."
· At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of the Michigan/Michigan State game
· You know when it has rained because of the smell of worms.